VISION CULTURE LECTURE @ SGFA with

famed curator, museum director and art writer,  

OSCAR HO

Lecture:  Critical Curatorship

Monday, March 7:    7pm

@ SGFA, Gallery Residence
No. 8 Lorong 16/7B, Section 16, PJ

Tel:
+603 7960 4740 .   stag@tm.net.my.             Places limited so BOOK EARLY.   LECTURE  IS  FOC.

PORTFOLIO  REVIEWS  FOR  ARTISTS – (all mediums)

on Tuesday, March 8  and  Wednesday,  March 9,  11am – 5pm

@ SGFA

PLACES LIMITED TO 20 persons. 
Each Review will be 20 minutes.

Artists have the opportunity to spend dedicated with MR. OSCAR HO, who will evaluate and comment on portfolios. 

Please specify preferred date and times available.
Each review session will cost RM 50 only.      No more than 25 images/portfolio please.

TO BOOK and settle payment, contact SGFA at stag@tm.net.my

OSCAR HO:

Oscar Ho was formerly the Exhibition Director of the Hong Kong Arts Centre and Founding Director of Museum of Contemporary Art in Shanghai. Since the late 1980s, he has been curating extensively on the contemporary art of Hong Kong, Mainland China and South East Asian art. In addition to curating exhibitions in Hong Kong, he curated numerous exhibitions in Asia, Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand, including being the guest curator for the 2nd and 3rd Asia Pacific Triennial at Queensland, Australia.

He is the founder of the Hong Kong chapter of the International Art Critics Association, and has written for local as well as international publications (Art Journal, Art in Asia Pacific,  Art Forum and  Newsweek). He was advisor to documenta 12 and a member of the International Committee for documenta 13, responsible for selecting its artistic director.

He is currently the director of the MA Programme in Cultural Management at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, and has been involved with the planning of a new museum at the newly developed West Kowloon Cultural District.

With thanks to:

Sponsored by HSBC

I A  C O Á¦°ø

À̸ðƼÄÜ ÀÔ·Â
a52bacc39e
À̸§   ºñ¹ø   ¸ÞÀÏ   ȨÇÇ