+ IACO : International Art Cooperative Organization +

2024. 3. 29

A W C - Asian Watercolour Confederation
ÀÌ ¸§ IACO
³¯ Â¥ 2011-05-25 21:13:56
Á¶ ȸ 4094
±ÛÀÚÅ©±â

A W C - Asian Watercolour Confederation

Secretariat: 411-42 Mangwan-1 Dong Mapo-Gu Seoul KOREA Tel / 8211-222-5610                      Email artvenue52@hanmail.net

May 27, 2011,

To :

Mr Song, Dae Seob

President, Korean Watercolour Development

Mr JB Iwan Sulistyo

Chairman Indonesia Watercolour Society

Dr Suchart Vongthong
Thailand Watercolour Society (via Fax: (66) 2891-2619)

Mr Smith Sein Lynn

Golden Group – Myanmar

Dr Norman Ko c/o

President, Hong Kong Union of Visual Artists

Mr. Pan Changzhen c/o Ms  Xu Minghui

Chairman, China Confederation of Watercolourists

Subject:  Notify that Organizing for the AWC¡¯s Exhibition 2011

Dear All,

How are you?  Sir!

I¡¯m extremely pleasure to inform the news to our watercolour society which can be hold the AWC¡¯s exhibition at Seoul this year , without any hesitation in spite of many obstacles in KWDG which leading by Mr. Song, Dae Sup, Present, Korea. His confidential decision of taking the job, relating of organizing the event, it obviously seems to me bringing us an impressive admiration, such an entirely difficult time crucially, going gear with the economical down turn and political problems over the world.

Since the Indonesia as its host, 3 years ago, as you know that AWC hadn¡¯t even any activities for considerable long time, due to no countries wouldn¡¯t take over that job for playing role of the exhibition, the reason why their political problem and financials as well.

As looking of my position, first of all, as a secretary general, AWC, I sincerely apologize it sorely my fault with disability of neglectful duty for our whole member in AWC, I do not make an excuse for that reasons, I have been tried to holding out for sorts of solution about it, but there were in vain for only the financial can make it success possible.

In fact, I¡¯d rather to say that we¡¯ve abandon time, while lacking in sincerity and obligation during 3 years for AWC, but we shouldn¡¯t any kind of blame and slanderous talks to our member bodies cased of it, because it¡¯s a really the inevitable incident being in present that might happened among ourselves.

As a way of coping with these, the Korea Watercolour Development Group willing to conjunction with me, to get this splendid event, by all means which should be taken place to show a solidarity of AWC to the public, no more give up this chance as well as we shouldn¡¯t avoid each responsibility in front of us, hence they surely be succeed it, I think they obviously need our sincere supports.

For the shake of success of this year¡¯s exhibition, but unfortunately, KWDG might be needed in financial supports in order to accomplish a brilliant event from AWC. Therefore Mr. Song, Present, Korea has proposed me to carry this event, and he ever asked me to help some of subsidy from AWC¡¯s funds. Absolutely I¡¯d agree with his proposal as a secretary general, AWC, but I need your agreement for their requirement as follow.

So I need your approvals concerning of this matter. Accordingly, in order to have a successful event, my thought we all should support them, so I propose you as follow your approvals. Thanks for your cooperation.

1, To hold the exhibition, they need unconditional helps from subsidy of AWC, If you have any queries about this matter, please feel free and send us your opinion let us know it, then I would be happy.

2, In this case, if its approval done, as a token of appreciation, KWDG will be provided something good hospitality for all member bodies, such as one round air ticket, Hotel accommodation, tour etc.

3. Kindly send me a letter of your approval for using of subsidy from AWC¡¯s fund, upon your approval of AWC¡¯s funds, I can carry it out.

4. Useless of keeping the collective fun that has been stuck in AWC

(Please! send me your agreement letter by e-mail as soon as possible)

Hopefully every member bodies would have consent for their requirement, to hole the coming exhibition in Seoul.

I¡¯m looking forward to hear you very soon.  Thanks for your patience and supports

Regards,

Alvin Lee,

Secretary General, AWC

Asian Watercolour¡¯s  2011  SEOUL

The 20th Exhibition of the Asian Watercolour Exhibition

October 15 – 23. 2011

Dear Sir,

The world is currently facing with many unfortunate situations in political matter and climate change in rapidly as tremendous tsunami was in Japan, tonado in USA, civil conflicts called as jasmine movement in African Area etc. also many places in the world are trying to change into forwarding the democratic society by the people requires with their privilege and avidity of freedom. Come what may, in such circumstance, we as artists still strive in doing our art activities for the valuable something aesthetic that can be able to keep the way of its dignity.

Surprisingly, in this year, The Korea Watercolour Development will take over of the tough job to organize the Asian Watercolour Confederation event which in order to continue to carry on our brilliant event in Asian region, wonder if not to fail again it in breaking down for a long time.

We¡¯re very proud of KWDG as the host country in this year, so I¡¯m happy to convey its news to whole member bodies. Of course, as you know it well, there are many tasks for preparing of the coming event which is obviously not easy to organize it in such bad situation, however they have been tried to doing their best with all our efforts, also we don¡¯t want to send a gruesome news any more to our friends in Asian region. Hence, I think we try to keep our precious AWC¡¯s exhibition will be running this year.

Nevertheless, we must thanks to the supports from their constant efforts for the 20th AWC exhibition that we all may have been waiting for taking place at Seoul eventually, run from 15 – 23 October 2011.

Accordingly we cordially invited all AWC member bodies to this particular grant event and welcome to Korea all the participants and fellow artists, it will certainly be a successful exhibition by your supports and endeavour. This letter will serve you as a delightful Invitation upcoming the AWC 2011 Exhibition.

Thank you for all your support and attention.

Best Regards,

Song, Dae Sup

President,

KWDG

Asian Watercolour¡¯s  2011  SEOUL

The 20th Exhibition of the Asian Watercolour Exhibition

October 15 – 23. 2011

I . The EXHIBITION

1.     NAME OF EXHIBITION

Asian Watercolour¡¯s 2011 SEOUL

The 20TH Exhibition of the Asian Watercolour Confederation.

2.     DATE OF EXHIBITION

OCTOBER 15 – 23, 2011

Opening Ceremony : 17.00 pm, 15 th October 2011

Annual Meeting       : 9.00 – 11.00 am, 16 thOctober 2011

3.     VANUE OF EXHIBITION

Han Jeon Art Center

1355 Seocho-Dong, Seocho-Gu, Seoul

4.     SUPPORTS

The Ministry of Foreign Affair

IACO-International Art Cooperative Organization

Han Jeon Art Center

5.     ORGANIZERS

The exhibition is organized by The Korea Watercolour Development supported by

Member Bodies of the Asian Watercolour Confederation

II. ART WORKS

6.     NUMBER OF WORKS PER ORGANIZATION

Each AWC member body will be allocated exhibition space for 20 - 30 paintings and participating artists will be allowed to one painting each.

7.     SIZE OF PAINTING

Either 56 cm x 76 cm (unframed) or 38 cm x 56 cm (unframed).

KWDG will provide framing of all entries.

8.     DETAILS OF PAINTINGS

a) The organizers will arrange for every painting to be photograph for the souvenir book and then framed for the exhibition.

b)Paintings should preferably be titled

c) There is no limitation with regard to the subject of the art work

d)The price of painting is subject to 30% for KWDG

9.     SUBMISSION OF WORKS

All art works should be submitted by August 10, 2011 reach to KWDG

Secretariat

Lee, Bung-Lyol

411-42, Mangwon-Dong, Mapo- Gu, Seoul

KOREA

The paintings send by local Post Office in order to avoid unnecessary taxes.

10.  RETURN OF ART WORKS

All the art works will be returned by air cargo after the exhibition with freight charge to be paid by organizer

The KWDG will ensure that all painting are handled with extreme care, but shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred which are beyond out of control.

III. ADMINISTRATION

11.   FORMS TO BE SUBMITTED

ENTRY FORMS

Artist taking part in the exhibition are requested to fill out ¡°Form B¡± and ¡°Form C¡± and the artist data provided in these forms will be used in the publication of the souvenir book.

À̸ðƼÄÜ ÀÔ·Â
6aa85209ee
À̸§   ºñ¹ø   ¸ÞÀÏ   ȨÇÇ