+ IACO : International Art Cooperative Organization +

2024. 4. 25

[¼­¾çÈ­] ÀÌÀÀ°ß ¤Ó Lee, Eung-Kyun 5454
Æ®·¢¹é ÁÖ¼Ò : http://artiaco.com/home/bbs/tb.php/mgallery/153 
Lee,Eung-Kyun

Graduated from Dept. of Painting, Kyemyung,Univ.

Selected Exhibitions
Solo Exhibitions
2009 art seoul art  fair  (Seoul)
2008 New Realist ( Daegu)
Group Exhibitions
2008 The 100 Korean Young Artists¡¯s Exhibition (Seoul)
2008 Korea Art ¡®NOW¡¯ Exhibition (seoul)
2008 New Realist Exhibition (Daegu)
2008 New Artist Exhibition (Gwang-ju)
2008 P.P-Powerful Painting 08-II (Daegu)
2008 The seven  cutting edges  (Daegu)
2007 Keimyung Fine  arts & Design 2007 in Tainjin Exhibition (Tainjin, China)

Concept of Art work
In my work, musical instrument means my father and its meaning expands to a petit bourgeois and people.
Standing a musical instrument in the front get the same purpose of erecting a statue.
By erecting musical instrument into the mean of statue, I want to tell that people who deserve respect is in commonness like my father and in Tom, Dick and Harry.
why musical instrument?
Musical instrument makes a sound and the sounds is the most important elements in the music. the impression of music has changed variously according to the musician's intentions. But, although its sound is good or bad, any music cannot be made without the sounds.
The principle of constituting a human society is not much different compared to composing the music. A human society cannot be constituted properly without any constituent of community such as a fisherman, a farmer and a miner. Because, ultimately, products which they make are important elements that make a human society. Musical instrument and a petit bourgeois are important implements which make a results.
Musical instrument is the symbol that means them.
Is there any means?,Oil on Canvas,117x80cm
My own living world,Oil on Canvas,91x64cm
Indulge in thinking,Oil on Canvas,91x60cm
The way to see rightly,Oil on Canvas,53x40cm
Catarsis,Oil on Canvas,91x60cm