[¼­¾çÈ­] ¹Ú¿µÀ² l Park,Young-Yul 5415
Æ®·¢¹é ÁÖ¼Ò : http://artiaco.com/home/bbs/tb.php/mgallery/17 
Park, Young-Yul
1958, Born in Seoul, Korea
1985 B. F. A  Dept. of painting, Hong-Ik University. Seoul
        MFA. Dept. of Fine Art, Hongik UNIV.

Selected Exhibitions
Solo exhibitions 28 times

Artkorea London2016 ( Le Dame Art Gallery, London UK )
2008-1988, France, Swiss, Chine, Taipei, Malaysia, Korea 
Over several hundred times participated in numerous major exhibitions in Korea and Abroad

Biennale & Art fairs
2018 Artrooms Seoul, Riviera Hotel ( Invited Artist)
2016 Koln Artfair21 (Staatenhaus,Koln, Germany )
2016 Art Basel Scope ( Switzerland)
2015 MANIF art Fair (Seoul Art Center, Hangaram Museum)
2007. Argentina Biennale (Ushuaia, Tierra der Fuego.)
Bangladesh Biennale (Bangladesh National Museum)
Geneva Art fair (Geneva Palexpo)
Malaysia Art Expo ( MECC,Malaysia)
Taipei Art fair (Taipei world trade center)
2006. Bangladesh Biennale, Chungdo Art fair(china)
2005. K I A F (Seoul world trade center),
Korea, Thailand interchange Exhibitions (Thailand)
2004 The picked 8 artists Exhibition. Over several hundred times participated in significant and major exhibitions in Korea and abroad.

Currently
Executive Director of IACO, Member of Korea Fine Art Association.

Concept of Works
Among his art works, a pine tree we see is one of spiritual imaginary factor to be sublime in metaphysical nature which his subconscious is to be extended his thoughts beyond universe of time and space revealed by aspirations through his brilliant aesthetic, but it comes to highly absolute brevity to minimize on formative surface by laboring his brush touches and colors hue with high technical methods that pulled out his creativities.( among the critic)
Recently his works trend are changed a bit to focused on conspicuous colours and forms in contemplating on some of seemingly religious one compared previous works ever but it just pursues a certain religion, he strive to be deviated from the last methodical thinking, in order to get a provocative way on canvas, it's sort of experimental artistic spirit, it's crucial important thing for those artists who fatefully should find out something newness consistantly for better their artworks.

Among his art works, A few years ago, he had been addicted in drawing about pine trees for couple decades, the pine trees we see is one of spiritual imaginary factor to be sublime in metaphysical nature which his subconscious is to be extended his thoughts beyond time and space revealed by aspirations through his brilliant aesthetic, but it comes to absolute brevity to minimize the way on formative surface by laboring with his brush touches and colors hue with high technical methods that pulled out his creativities.( among the critic) However, in this opportunity, as he has a turning point on his world of artworks greatly, so he made up mind to entirely alter his method how to paint, it is about devise system for making regarding to analyze it ¡®s methodical visual point to be added on works. Recently his works tendency are changed quite differently , you can easily recognized them in his consciousness, which is a bit focused on conspicuous materials such as plastic straw, vinyl, foam material etc. with colours, thus, new materials he used, and I supposed that is sort of density in contemplating on his thoughts, philosophical discourse, I guess he got some of seemingly cutting edge trial that compared previous work¡¯s done, however I think it just continuing pursues caused his alive spirit of creativity, he strive to be deviated from the last methodical thinking- stereo type, in order to get a provocative way on canvas by changing, it's sort of experimental artistic spirit, it's crucial important thing for those artists who fatefully should find out something a newness consistently for better their artworks.
Super-ego,1601,80x80cm,acrylic on canvas
super-ego,1604, 91x65cm,acrylic on canvas
Return to myself-1, 2015,73x117cm, acrylic on canvas
Sink into myself-3, 2015, 80x160cm, acrylic on canvas
I am-1, 70x95cm,mixed media 2018