Selected Solo Exhibition and Group Exhibition
2018 2018 Russia Moscow International Project Abstraction Painting Exhibition
2018 Yheocheon Daeshim Gallery
2018 Incheon Itta Space Invitation
2018 Yongin Estella International Gallery Invitation
2017 Gwangju Fringe Festival Invitation
2017 Posco Daewoo Tower Invitation Match
2017 Indian International Environmental Technology Festival Narrative Movements
2017 Total American Art Review (art) Ed Arts Il Jakka Seonjeongtrated Selection Author
2017 Spain Goyart New York World 7 Continents
2017 Spain Goyart Master Salon Invitation Exhibition
2017 Busan Div Gallery Invitation 2017 United Gallery Invitation
2017 Invited Korean Artist At Neutral-ism Museum In Italy
2017 World Contemporary Art Korea President
2017 Russia Moscow International Project Abstraction Painting Exhibition
2017 Uk Andlers Gallery Abstract Souls S Six World Leaders
2017 Italy Spalio - Tempo Arte & Aiapi Art Group Friends
2017 Russia Moscow International Project Abstraction Painting Exhibition
2016 Newyork Aetebooking Gallery
2016 Bulgarian Maximall Gallery Low-down 2016 Russia Moscow International Project Abstraction Painting Exhibition
2016 Kbs Drama Director Kim, Author Of " God Of Noodles " And Other Supporting Works 2016 Bundang Rosh Gallery Invitation 
2016 Washington Dc Memorial Day Flag Abstraction Fashion
2016 Incheon Songdo Northeast Asia Trade Center Exhibition
2015 Seoul Sejong Gallery Invitation Match 2015 Gwangju Air Force Invitation
2015 Seoul United Gallery Invitations
2015 Russia Moscow International Project Abstraction Painting Exhibition
2015 National Assembly Councillors ' Hall
2014 Indramang Jeonju Jeonju University Museum Gallery Organized By 8 Exhibitions
2014 12 Contemporary Art Exhibition Organized By The Art Newspaper
2014  Leeseoul Gallery Private Exhibition
2014  Daejeon Gallery Igong Private Exhibition Invited Korean Artist At Neutral-ism Museum In Italy

Statement by Artist
I am Gwangmo Gu, a Western painting artist in Korea. I inquire again on the way for salvation considering the vanity of consciousness and objects and seeing the eternity. Boiling blue blood of suffering, tarnished shadow of time, or the silent time over the frontier... The image to quest for eternity, freedom, silence, and salvation is described in my painting by purifying the image kept in my heart that is seen as the pain, sadness,hope and sorrow through the time of experience, and life. The images go into the unknown time and disappeared that we would finally find deeper gladness, tolerance, forgiveness, and love of this world by glaring the eternal life again in the vain time. The question what is intangible but certainly exists is the question where is all wind blowing from, and the confusion where do I have to go for, and the time of diverse agony, sadness, gladness, joy, love, tolerance and image. All of them are wind and exist only in the heart. Wind must go again and we should go along a new way. We can hardly grasp anything in the world and the words are also illusion.

Where are we being ended up around the silent river after all? Like the body of a white tree that is embodied with the bones exposed throughout the eternity of time. Pursuit for the truth by seeking and practicing in person, silent time and the paintings of its illusion, hope to encounter each other... The agony in the heart is purified like wind and water through time that I crossed the frontier to be clear like water after being tarnished... The true face of time, I finally thank after we cross over the vain truth and agony and vanity of life. In front of the present sent from the silence over the calmness I stroll in the forest of purification over the border of screen being blew with all wind of the world.
How can we peacefully be accommodated before the time where the memory and recollection come across and show up? We should release the image of agony in our heart continuously to the forest of purification and bury them under the silence of wind again. My paintings are based on Eastern philosophy and include the confession of beauty of line like trace of life and the will to reach in the beautiful calmness of life over the vanity and sorrow showing faithful heart to other people. I hope all people feel peaceful in the time of purification.
Yoo Jongin by Critic
 The musical  abstract of  Ku Kwang Mo who is constantly asking questions about the intrinsic beauty of abstract paintings. A certain point, it in perpetuity, it, steps in the pilgrimage to have been the center of attention. In name reveals eontteuseontteut these aesthetic indulgence of the chaos of his conversation near the free requirement to from ¡®unaccepted¡¯ to ¡®wanderings¡¯.going back and forth. it is - quite emotional in a swirling and across musical called abstract. Materials also refurbished and builds up and begin repeating his differential is an abstract image of mass in the name of the 20th Century masters of the universe, after he threw the topic of conversation.Today also continue to dwell on.
2014-180cm x 150cm-Mixed media on canvas-Pilgrim 03
untitle-130cm-x-160cm-Mixed-media-on-canvas-71
untitle-60cm-x-50cm-Mixed-media-on-canvas
2017-180cm x 150cm-Mixed media on canvas-Pilgrim 18