+ IACO : International Art Cooperative Organization +

2023. 11. 29

[멀티미디어] Paul Gadd 1742
트랙백 주소 : http://artiaco.com/home/bbs/tb.php/mgallery/292 
Paul Gadd
Gadd has worked in various fields of photography—including editorial, advertising, documentary and portraiture—and has had his work appear in publications around the world.

In 2011 he became the creative director of The Print Room in Kuala Lumpur, a film photography studio and gallery which has helped to build a community of emerging film photographers in Malaysia. Since it opened, the Print Room has held 14 group and solo exhibitions that have explored different photography genres and printing techniques.

More recently, Paul has moved away from commercial photography to concentrate on his exhibition work. He is based in South Korea and Malaysia. His first book of photography, Five Minutes: The People of Malaysia, was published in 2012.
개드는 편집, 광고, 다큐멘터리, 초상화를 포함한 다양한 사진 분야에서 일해왔으며 전 세계 출판물에 그의 작품을 실었습니다.

2011년, 그는 말레이시아의 신흥 영화 사진사 커뮤니티 구축을 도왔던 영화 촬영 스튜디오와 갤러리 쿠알라룸푸르에 있는 The Print Room의 크리에이티브 디렉터로 취임했습니다. 인쇄실은 개관 후 14개 단체와 개인 전시회를 열고 다양한 사진 장르와 인쇄 기술을 탐구해 왔다.

좀 더 최근에, 폴은 그의 전시 작품에 집중하기 위해 상업적인 사진술에서 멀어졌다. 그는 한국과 말레이시아에 근거지를 두고 있다. 그의 첫 번째 사진 저서인 5분: “말레이시아 사람들”은 2012년에 출판되었습니다.
Project
State of mind is a body of work that is continuously evolving, pulling in and linking to different photographic studies as it grows. Each photograph is a response to a specific moment and is encouraged by what’s happening around me: what I hear, what I see and how I feel, whether it is melancholy, anger, humour, death, life or love. The challenges and experiences that I am facing during this phase of my life is mirrored in every photograph.

마음의 상태는 그것이 성장함에 따라 지속적으로 진화, 끌어들이고 서로 다른 사진 연구들과 연결시키는 것이 작업의 근간이다. 각각의 사진은 특정한 순간에 대한 반응이고 제 주변에서 일어나는 일에 의해 고무됩니다. 제가 들은 것, 내가 본 것, 내가 느끼는 것, 그것이 우울함, 분노, 유머, 죽음, 삶 혹은 사랑인지. 제 인생의 이 단계에서 직면한 도전과 경험은 모든 사진에 반영되어 있습니다.
Cycle1,Siver gelatin hand print,90x72x0,5cm,2018
Still-born,Siver gelatin hand print,90x90x0,5cm,2018
Waiting-for-purgatory,Silver gelatin hand print,72x90x0,5cm,2018
Inhabitants of fairyland _4