+ IACO : International Art Cooperative Organization +

2023. 11. 29

[멀티미디어] 머렉엠젝크ㅣ Marek Emczek Olszewski 1790
트랙백 주소 : http://artiaco.com/home/bbs/tb.php/mgallery/293 
Marek Emczek Olszewski

Marek Emczek Olszewski, born in Poland in 1981, is living and working in London since 2006.
Obtained his photographic diploma at RACC in Richmond upon Thames in 2011, however, he is mainly a self-taught photographer, continuously experimenting and discovering new ways of expression. He is attracted to non-obviousness, light and shadow play, movement, reflection, geometry and extreme minimalism.
Member of Free Painters and Sculptors collective (founded in 1952 in London), Association of Polish Art Photographers (founded in 1947 in Warsaw) and Association of Polish Artists in Great Britain (founded in the 1950's in London).
Has exhibited in many galleries and art fairs in London, Kent, Brighton, Brussels, Barcelona, France and Poland, including two solo shows, where he has achieved recognition and significant sales. Marek’s photographs can be found in private collections in the UK, Europe and USA. His work has been featured and bought by some of the world’s leading architects and interior designers, including a high profile commission for Qatari Headquarters in London’s Mayfair and Candy & Candy.  Awarded with prizes and distinctions in competitions organized by Royal Society of Chartered Surveyors (Infrastructure Photographer Of The Year), National Open Art, Construction Industry Council, Compas Oxford University and American Society of Civil Engineers

1981년 폴란드에서 태어난 마레크 에멕 올스케스키는 2006년 이후 런던에서 살고 일한다. 하지만 2011년 리치먼드의 RACC(Richmond)에서 사진 학위를 취득한 그는 주로 독학한 사진작가로서 끊임없이 새로운 표현 방법을 실험하고 발견한다. 그는 비관절도, 빛과 그림자 놀이, 움직임, 반사, 기하학, 극단적인 미니멀리즘에 끌린다. 자유 화가들과 조각가들의 회원들이 함께 모였다 , 폴란드 미술 사진가 협회 , 그리고 영국의 폴란드 예술가 협회. 런던, 켄트, 브라이튼, 브뤼셀, 바르셀로나, 프랑스, 폴란드의 많은 갤러리와 아트페어에 전시되어 그가 인정과 상당한 판매를 달성했다. 마렉의 사진은 영국, 유럽, 미국의 개인 소장품에서 찾을 수 있다. 올해의 인프라 사진작가 왕립 협회, 국립 오픈 아트, 건설 산업 위원회, 컴파스 옥스포드 대학, 미국 토목 공학 협회가 주관하는 경연대회 상과 차별성 수상

Project
Following my successful participation in London edition of Art Rooms, I would love to take my work to Seoul and transform my room into a minimal and tranquil space. My intensely minimalistic photographs depict our limited significance in the face of endlessness of space and time. It's about our relationship with the world, finding peace, embracing solitude. My work is simple and symbolic.
In addition, I like connecting my photographs with subtle ambient music.

프로젝트.
런던 아트룸에 성공적으로 참여한 이후, 나는 제 작품을 서울로 가져가서 제 방을 최소의 조용한 공간으로 바꾸고 싶습니다. 나의 강렬한 미니멀리즘 사진들은 끝없는 공간과 시간에 직면하여 우리의 제한된 중요성을 묘사한다. 세계와의 관계, 평화를 찾고, 고독을 포용하는 것입니다. 내 작품은 단순하고 상징적이다. 덧붙여, 나는 내 사진을 미묘한 주변 음악과 연결하는 것을 좋아한다.
Conquer-S,Circular print behind 6mm acrylic glass 2018
Genesis-Beginning-Sorrow-Photographs behind 6mm acrylic glassSolitude,60x120(3x40cm)x22018
Molecules-S,Print behind 6mm acrylic glass 2018