+ IACO : International Art Cooperative Organization +

2024. 3. 29

[¸ÖƼ¹Ìµð¾î] ¸Ó·º¿¥Á§Å©¤Ó Marek Emczek Olszewski 2005
Æ®·¢¹é ÁÖ¼Ò : http://artiaco.com/home/bbs/tb.php/mgallery/293 
Marek Emczek Olszewski

Marek Emczek Olszewski, born in Poland in 1981, is living and working in London since 2006.
Obtained his photographic diploma at RACC in Richmond upon Thames in 2011, however, he is mainly a self-taught photographer, continuously experimenting and discovering new ways of expression. He is attracted to non-obviousness, light and shadow play, movement, reflection, geometry and extreme minimalism.
Member of Free Painters and Sculptors collective (founded in 1952 in London), Association of Polish Art Photographers (founded in 1947 in Warsaw) and Association of Polish Artists in Great Britain (founded in the 1950's in London).
Has exhibited in many galleries and art fairs in London, Kent, Brighton, Brussels, Barcelona, France and Poland, including two solo shows, where he has achieved recognition and significant sales. Marek¡¯s photographs can be found in private collections in the UK, Europe and USA. His work has been featured and bought by some of the world¡¯s leading architects and interior designers, including a high profile commission for Qatari Headquarters in London¡¯s Mayfair and Candy & Candy.  Awarded with prizes and distinctions in competitions organized by Royal Society of Chartered Surveyors (Infrastructure Photographer Of The Year), National Open Art, Construction Industry Council, Compas Oxford University and American Society of Civil Engineers

1981³â Æú¶õµå¿¡¼­ ž ¸¶·¹Å© ¿¡¸ß ¿Ã½ºÄɽºÅ°´Â 2006³â ÀÌÈÄ ·±´ø¿¡¼­ »ì°í ÀÏÇÑ´Ù. ÇÏÁö¸¸ 2011³â ¸®Ä¡¸ÕµåÀÇ RACC(Richmond)¿¡¼­ »çÁø ÇÐÀ§¸¦ ÃëµæÇÑ ±×´Â ÁÖ·Î µ¶ÇÐÇÑ »çÁøÀÛ°¡·Î¼­ ²÷ÀÓ¾øÀÌ »õ·Î¿î Ç¥Çö ¹æ¹ýÀ» ½ÇÇèÇÏ°í ¹ß°ßÇÑ´Ù. ±×´Â ºñ°üÀýµµ, ºû°ú ±×¸²ÀÚ ³îÀÌ, ¿òÁ÷ÀÓ, ¹Ý»ç, ±âÇÏÇÐ, ±Ø´ÜÀûÀÎ ¹Ì´Ï¸Ö¸®Áò¿¡ ²ø¸°´Ù. ÀÚÀ¯ È­°¡µé°ú Á¶°¢°¡µéÀÇ È¸¿øµéÀÌ ÇÔ²² ¸ð¿´´Ù , Æú¶õµå ¹Ì¼ú »çÁø°¡ Çùȸ , ±×¸®°í ¿µ±¹ÀÇ Æú¶õµå ¿¹¼ú°¡ Çùȸ. ·±´ø, ÄËÆ®, ºê¶óÀÌÆ°, ºê·ò¼¿, ¹Ù¸£¼¿·Î³ª, ÇÁ¶û½º, Æú¶õµåÀÇ ¸¹Àº °¶·¯¸®¿Í ¾ÆÆ®Æä¾î¿¡ Àü½ÃµÇ¾î ±×°¡ ÀÎÁ¤°ú »ó´çÇÑ ÆǸŸ¦ ´Þ¼ºÇß´Ù. ¸¶·ºÀÇ »çÁøÀº ¿µ±¹, À¯·´, ¹Ì±¹ÀÇ °³ÀÎ ¼ÒÀåÇ°¿¡¼­ ãÀ» ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ¿ÃÇØÀÇ ÀÎÇÁ¶ó »çÁøÀÛ°¡ ¿Õ¸³ Çùȸ, ±¹¸³ ¿ÀÇ ¾ÆÆ®, °Ç¼³ »ê¾÷ À§¿øȸ, ÄÄÆĽº ¿Á½ºÆ÷µå ´ëÇÐ, ¹Ì±¹ Åä¸ñ °øÇÐ Çùȸ°¡ ÁÖ°üÇÏ´Â °æ¿¬´ëȸ »ó°ú Â÷º°¼º ¼ö»ó

Project
Following my successful participation in London edition of Art Rooms, I would love to take my work to Seoul and transform my room into a minimal and tranquil space. My intensely minimalistic photographs depict our limited significance in the face of endlessness of space and time. It's about our relationship with the world, finding peace, embracing solitude. My work is simple and symbolic.
In addition, I like connecting my photographs with subtle ambient music.

ÇÁ·ÎÁ§Æ®.
·±´ø ¾ÆÆ®·ë¿¡ ¼º°øÀûÀ¸·Î Âü¿©ÇÑ ÀÌÈÄ, ³ª´Â Á¦ ÀÛÇ°À» ¼­¿ï·Î °¡Á®°¡¼­ Á¦ ¹æÀ» ÃÖ¼ÒÀÇ Á¶¿ëÇÑ °ø°£À¸·Î ¹Ù²Ù°í ½Í½À´Ï´Ù. ³ªÀÇ °­·ÄÇÑ ¹Ì´Ï¸Ö¸®Áò »çÁøµéÀº ³¡¾ø´Â °ø°£°ú ½Ã°£¿¡ Á÷¸éÇÏ¿© ¿ì¸®ÀÇ Á¦ÇÑµÈ Á߿伺À» ¹¦»çÇÑ´Ù. ¼¼°è¿ÍÀÇ °ü°è, ÆòÈ­¸¦ ã°í, °íµ¶À» Æ÷¿ëÇÏ´Â °ÍÀÔ´Ï´Ù. ³» ÀÛÇ°Àº ´Ü¼øÇÏ°í »ó¡ÀûÀÌ´Ù. µ¡ºÙ¿©, ³ª´Â ³» »çÁøÀ» ¹Ì¹¦ÇÑ ÁÖº¯ À½¾Ç°ú ¿¬°áÇÏ´Â °ÍÀ» ÁÁ¾ÆÇÑ´Ù.
Conquer-S,Circular print behind 6mm acrylic glass 2018
Genesis-Beginning-Sorrow-Photographs behind 6mm acrylic glassSolitude,60x120(3x40cm)x22018
Molecules-S,Print behind 6mm acrylic glass 2018