+ IACO : International Art Cooperative Organization +

2023. 11. 29

[서양화] 카밀라 케이 ㅣ Kamila K 1764
트랙백 주소 : http://artiaco.com/home/bbs/tb.php/mgallery/296 
Kamila K

Kamila K from Poland is an artist who works on Mix Media. She paints abstracts, horses, figurative as one of specialities. Kamila glorifies women in her feminine might,
with a decisively modern approach, influence by her studies at Architecture and Fine Art at University. With their blase attitudes and their languid gazes, the woman created by Kamila all have one thing in common: boundless power of seduction. This power is not due their flawless beauty, but their to magnetism that emanates from the subject. Kamila manipulate shapes and colours with the agility although earth tones dominate most of her paintings, this artist is not afraid to tint her work in shades of blue or red, emphasising the dramatic, mysterious & mystic fell of her art.
A regular exhibitor and commissioned to paint for the Royal Family in Qatar, the artist states that she prefers paintings which are more textured and tactile which gives unique personality & spirit to each of her subjects.

폴란드의 카밀라 K는 혼합재료로 작업하는 예술가이다. 그녀는 추상화, 말, 비유 등을 전문화해서 그린다. 카밀라는 페미니즘으로 여성을 미화하고 결단력 있게 현대적인 접근법으로, 대학에서 건축과 미술에 대한 그녀의 연구에 의해 영향. 그들의 온화한 태도와 나른한 응시로, 카밀라에 의해 창조된 여자는 모두 한 가지 공통점을 가지고 있는데, 그것은 무한한 유혹의 힘이다. 이 힘은 그들의 완벽한 아름다움 때문이 아니라 주제에서 나오는 자기성에 기인한다. 카밀라는 그녀의 그림들 대부분에 회색톤이 지배하지만, 그녀의 작품들을 파란색이나 빨간색으로 칠하는 것을 두려워하지 않고, 그녀의 예술에서 극적이고 신비롭고 신비로운 추락을 강조한다. 카타르의 왕족에 대한 그림을 전시하고 의뢰를 받은 이 화가는 자신의 주제 각각에 독특한 개성과 정신을 주는 더 섬세하고 촉감 있는 그림을 좋아한다고 말한다.

My room would explore the ways which women portrayed with an abstract take and unveil the women behind the mask.
The audience would join me on this journey to not only discover the varied representations in society, social media and the press, but the raw form of those women behind these portrayed images.
Themes o power , freedom, emotion and breaking bounders will be present provoking reaction, thought and feelings from my spectators.

제 방은 여성들이 추상적으로 묘사한 방식을 탐구하고 마스크 뒤에 있는 여성들을 폭로했습니다. 관객들은 저와 함께 사회, 소셜 미디어, 언론에서 다양한 표현을 찾을 뿐만 아니라, 이런 묘사된 이미지 뒤에 있는 여성들의 자연스러운 형태를 발견하게 될 것입니다.
힘, 자유, 감정, 경계가 나의 관중들로부터 자극적인 반응, 생각과 감정을 불러일으킬 것이다.
Image-1
Kamila K,2 Mixed media,70x70x1cm,2018
Kamila K,1 Mixed media,70x70x1cm,2018
Kamila K,3 Mixed media,70x70x1cm,2018