Sector -2 / Emerging Young Artists

±ÇÇö¿Á ±è¹Ì°æ ±è¹ÎÀç ±è¿¹Áø ±è¿ë½Ä ±è   Àº ±èÀº¿µ ¹Ú±ÝÈ­ ¹ÚÁ¤´Ô ¹èÁö¹Î ¼­·ç³ª
½Å»óö ½ÉÁ¤Àº ¾çÁØÈ£ ¿ÀÀºÇý ¿ÀÁöÇý ÀÌ½Å¾Ö ÀÌ¿µ±Õ ÀÌÀ±¹Ì ÀÌ¿µ¼± ÀÓÇöÁ¤ Àå   ¹Ì
Àå¼±Èñ Àå¼ÒÈñ Àü¼¼Èñ Á¤º¸°æ Á¤¼±ÁÖ Á¤¼öÀÓ Á¶¿µÈñ Á¶Çѹ« 亸¹Ì ÇÑÀ±Á¤ 

Personal Shows 

±è¿µÁØ È²µÎ¼ø ±èÇöÁÖ ±èÁøÈñ ¼Õ¼º¿Á ¼Õ¿µÀº À±¼±¿µ È«Àº¾Ó ¼ÛÀº°¶·¯¸®

"The Exhibition of the Spirit Asia 2010

Beijing"

Currently the Asia is turning to the center in global by the energy of economic motive power with tremendous growth in China where has been a shift of civilization its brilliant and long history as well. Now it¡¯s on accompany with a root of the history in contemporary Art, Korea and China both should looking into the progressive key word as a new icon, they all expect that the exhibition will examine the tendency of contemporary art and features the present Asian spirit, becoming the role of a gate way through this art show with marvelous jump.

I'd like to thank too much all the participating artists, Korean and Chinese with their brilliant art works and thank to young artists for the next generation, as well as senior artists who are now leading a Korean contemporary art and their supports too. Also thanks to the sponsors and supporters, IACO's members, also appreciate to the president, Scola Art Center with helps, related to collaboration with their contributions.

Lastly, I wish they could be cooperated each other for mutual understanding between Korea and China, also they have to work hard for better communication and convergence of art its sincerity which needs for advancing the contemporary art in both countries. I honestly congratulate on this significant event! It will be a successful exhibition.

IACO