±ÛÀÚÅ©±â

The 4th International Art Expo Malaysia

Date   / Oct 28- Nov 1, 2010
         Venue / M E C C

K O R E A    Z O N E

l  ÇÑ  ±¹  Âü  ¿©  ÀÛ  °¡  l
Participating Artists

Invited Artists

Àå¼ø¾÷(ȸ  È­) °­Ã¢·Ä(ȸ  È­) À嵿¹®(È­  È­) ¼Û´ë¼·(ȸ  È­) 
±è¹®±â(ȸ  È­)  ¼³°æö(ȸ  È­) ¹Ú¿µÀ²(ȸ  È­) ½Å   ö(ȸ  È­) Á¤Á¤½Ä(ȸ  È­) 
½ÅÁ¾½Ä(ȸ  È­)  ¹ÚÀοì(ȸ  È­) ½Å»óö(¼³  Ä¡)

Booth Artists

ÀÌÀÏÈ£(Á¶  °¢)  À̱¤º¹(ȸ  È­)  ¹ÚÀ±Á¾(µ¿¾çÈ­)  À̺ؿ­(ȸ  È­)
½Å´ÞÈ£(Á¶  °¢)  ±èÁ¾¿ø(¼öäȭ) ±èÁ¤¿Á(ȸ   È­)  ±èÁø¿Á(ȸ  È­)
ÀÌÈñÇö(ȸ  È­)  ¼­À±Á¦(µµ  Á¶)  À±¼±¿µ(ȸ   È­)  ±èÇöÁÖ(ȸ  È­)
±ÇÇõÁ¦(ÆÇ  È­)  ±è¹Ì°æ(ȸ  È­)  ±è¼±Èñ(ȸ   È­)  °­¼º¿í(Á¶  °¢)
±èÀμ÷(ȸ  È­)  ¶óºÀ³²(¼öäȭ) À¯¹ÌÀÚ(ȸ   È­)  À̽žÖ(ȸ  È­)
Àü¼¼Èñ(ȸ  È­)  Á¶³­±â(ȸ  È­)  ±è¿¹Áø(ȸ   È­)  ½Å¿¹¿µ(ȸ  È­)
±è¹Ì°æ(ȸ  È­)  À̱¤¿À(ȸ  È­)  ÀÌ°æÈñ(ȸ   È­)  À̴뼱ȭ(ȸȭ)

The Message from the President of IACO / International Art Cooperative Organization- KOREA

To be the outstanding artist of the world, mostly the artists who had been dedicating to the art with their spirit, as pouring the whole life in it that towards the future¡¯s world, looking for their specific dreams only for the creative artworks. Despite, he might be encountered some difficulties on their way in straggling due to the financial matters. That¡¯s why we used call them as a great artist.

Currently there are many kinds of art festival in the global which are catching on, taking place every year, every where. Though this circumstance of art scene, it is most pleasure for me that Malaysia Art Expo 2010 is taking place at KL, in Asian region which are the most significant event for the artists than any one.

Fortunately, in recent the Asian art markets are booming in accompany with economical growth than the other side of world, therefore, much of people are interested in artworks in present, also art lovers, collectors and relating art business has increasing in great deal of quantity, even the artworks has became good quality as well. I think it is a very good symptom of a chance to be extending of art markets in Asian region.

Take this opportunity, as the representative of Korean participating artists, I would like to thank the efforts by the organizer of ¡°Art Expo Malaysia 2010¡± which took over the big job under controlled by Mr. Vincent Sim, like a volunteer, I think great honor to work together with him, in order to promote art market both side, to being of coexist as well as mutual understanding, especially forwards a new paradigm that focus on art in Asian region. I honestly respect him who has played an important role through as this prospective event, which is great job for contributing the art scene. So we all try hard working to get an advanced art business for the both side of the development of artworks, eventually it¡¯ll brings us the benefits of art business in near the future I guess.

Lastly, also many thanks to the officials, government of Malaysia, relatives of this event as a good patronage, and sponsorships, and all participants, caused they made it possible to succeed this laminated art show. I have a confidence that this Art Expo Malaysia 2010 will be a bridge stone in Asia to the artists as remaining a remarkable art show forever. 

Alvin Lee

(Lee, Bung-Lyol)

President, IACO