+ IACO : International Art Cooperative Organization +

2024. 3. 29

AWC-Asian Watercolour Confederation
³¯ Â¥ 2011-06-29 02:11:43
Á¶ ȸ 5370
±ÛÀÚÅ©±â

Asian Watercolour's 2011SEOUL

20th The Exhibition of Asian Watercolour Cofederation

AWC-Asian Watercolour Confederation / ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ¼öäȭ¿¬¸Íî÷Àº ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ Áö¿ª¿¡¼­ 20³â ÀüÅëÀÇ ¿À·£¿ª»ç¸¦ °®°íÀÖÀ¸¸ç ¾Æ½Ã¾ÆÀÇ ¼öäȭ ¹ßÀü°ú °¢±¹ÀÌ °®°íÀÖ´Â µ¶Æ¯ÇÑ ¹®È­¸¦ ¹ÙÅÁÀ¸·Î ¼öäȭ¸¦ ¸Åü·Î Çö´ë¹Ì¼úÀ» ÁöÇâÇÏ°í ¸Å³â °¢±¹À» ¼øȸÇÏ¸ç °³ÃֵǴ ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ¿¡¼­ °¡Àå¿À·¡µÈ ±¹Á¦Çà»çÀÇ ÇϳªÀÌ´Ù.

Member Bodies
ȸ  ¿ø ±¹ / Çѱ¹ ´ë¸¸ Áß±¹ ½Ì°¡Æ÷¸£ È«Äá ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ Àεµ³×½Ã¾Æ ¹Ì¾á¸¶ ű¹
ÁØȸ¿ø±¹ / ÀϺ» Àεµ Çʸ®ÇÉ È£ÁÖ º£Æ®³² ºÎ¸£³ªÀÌ

AWC ¼öäȭ ±¹Á¦Àü 2011°³ÃÖ¿ä°­ Asian Watercolour's 2010 Seoul The 20th Exhibition of  Asian Watercolour Confederation

wkd2. Àå ¼Ò : ÇÑÀü ¾ÆÆ® ¼¾Å¸

3. ÀÏ ½Ã : 2011. 10¿ù15-23ÀÏ

4. Âü °¡ ±¹ : Asian Countries AWC - Asian Watercolour Confederation

6. ÁÖ ÃÖ : IACO »ç) ±¹Á¦¹Ì¼úÇù·Â±â±¸ ³»

The Korean Watercolour Development Group   

(Çѱ¹¼öäȭ ±¹Á¦±³·ùÇùȸ)

7.ÈÄ¿ø : ¿Ü±³Åë»êºÎ, ¹®È­°ü±¤ºÎ

1.°ø½Ä¸íĪ

Aim & Concept / ¸ñÀû

ITis to say that the watercolour in Asia is the most intimacy materials for the oriental people who probably can be able to create it more available, caused by its based on issue of the water soluble as the medium in comparison with any others, to being deviate from its centralized into the western art trends in the art history of the world. The watercolours event aims to exchange the mutual understanding and friendship, forwarding the contemporary art, so as to enhance the art culture in Asian regions by its spiritual identity above it.

¾Æ½Ã¾ÆÁö¿ª¿¡¼­ ±íÀº ¿ª»çÀû ¹è°æÀ» ¹ÙÅÁÀ¸·Î ¼­±¸Áß½ÉÀÇ ¹Ì¼ú¹®È­ È帧¼Ó¿¡¼­ Å» ¼­±¸È­¸¦ ±âÄ¡·Î µ¿¾çÀû »ç°í¿¡ ³»Á¦µÈ â©éÄàõ ´ã·ÐÀ» ±â¹ÝÀ¸·Î °¡Àå ģȭÀûÀ¸·Î âÀÇÇÒ¼ö ÀÖ´Â ¸ÅüÀÇ ÀçÁúÀÌ â©óôüëûþ¶ó°í ÇÒ ¼ö ÀÖ´Ù. ÀÌ·¯ÇÑ Æ¯¼º°ú Á¤½Å¼ºÀ» ¸ðÅ·Π¾Æ½Ã¾Æ ¹®È­¿¹¼úÀÇ ¹ßÀü°ú ¾Æ½Ã¾Æ ÀÛ°¡µéÀÇ »óÈ£ ÀÌÇØ¿Í Ä£¸ñÀ» À§ÇÑ ¼öäȭ ±¹Á¦ ±³·ùî÷ÀÌ´Ù.

Subject:  Notify that Organizing for the AWC¡¯s Exhibition 2011

Dear All,

How are you?  Sir!

I¡¯m extremely pleasure to inform the news to our watercolour society which can be hold the AWC¡¯s exhibition at Seoul this year , without any hesitation in spite of many obstacles in KWDG which leading by Mr. Song, Dae Sup, Present, Korea. His confidential decision of taking the job, relating of organizing the event, it obviously seems bring us an impressive admiration, such an entirely difficult time crucially, going gear with the economical down turn and political problems over the world.

Since the Indonesia as its host, 3 years ago, as you know that AWC hadn¡¯t even any activities for considerable long time, due to no countries wouldn¡¯t take over that job for playing role of the exhibition, the reason why their political problem and financials as well.

As looking of my position, first of all, as a secretary general, AWC, I sincerely apologize it sorely my fault with disability of neglectful duty for our whole member in AWC, I do not make an excuse for that reasons, I have been tried to holding out for sorts of solution about it, but there were in vain for only the financial can make it success possible.

In fact, I¡¯d rather to say that we¡¯ve abandon time, while lacking in sincerity and obligation during 3 years for AWC, but we shouldn¡¯t any kind of blame and slanderous talks to our member bodies cased of it, because it¡¯s a really the inevitable incident being in present that might happened among ourselves.

Despite of those many turbulance, as a way of coping with these, the Korea Watercolour Development Group willing to conjunction with me, to get this splendid event, by all means which should be taken place to show a solidarity of AWC to the public, no more give up this chance as well as we shouldn¡¯t avoid each responsibility in front of us, hence they surely be succeed it, I think they obviously need our sincere supports.

Your participation shall make a significant event brings together with a great success, on the other hand, AWC's exhibition certainly bringforth a prosperity in Asian artists and it shall be devoted in art scene of Asian regions and the world wide.

I¡¯m looking forward to hear you very soon.  Thanks for your patience and supports

Regards,

Alvin Lee,

Secretary General, AWC

Asian Watercolour¡¯s  2011  SEOUL

The 20th Exhibition of the Asian Watercolour Exhibition

October 15 – 23. 2011

Dear Sir,

The world is currently facing with many unfortunate situations in political matter and climate change in rapidly as tremendous tsunami was in Japan, tornado in USA, civil conflicts called as jasmine movement occuring in African Area etc. also many places in the world are trying to change into forwarding the democratic society by the people requires with their privilege and avidity of freedom. Come what may, in such circumstance, we as artists still strive in doing our art activities for the valuable something aesthetic that can be able to keep the way of its dignity.

Surprisingly, in this year, The Korea Watercolour Development will take over of the tough job to organize the Asian Watercolour Confederation event which in order to continue to carry on our brilliant event in Asian region, wonder if not to fail again it in breaking down for a long time.

We¡¯re very proud of KWDG as the host country in this year, so I¡¯m happy to convey its news to whole member bodies. Of course, as you know it well, there are many tasks for preparing of the coming event which is obviously not easy to organize it in such bad situation, however they have been tried to doing their best with all our efforts, also we don¡¯t want to send a gruesome news any more to our friends in Asian region. Hence, I think we try to keep our precious AWC¡¯s exhibition will be running this year.

Nevertheless, we must thanks to the supports from their constant efforts for the 20th AWC exhibition that we all may have been waiting for taking place at Seoul eventually, run from 15 – 23 October 2011.

Accordingly we cordially invited all AWC member bodies to this particular grant event and welcome to Korea all the participants and fellow artists, it will certainly be a successful exhibition by your supports and endeavour. This letter will serve you as a delightful Invitation upcoming the AWC 2011 Exhibition.

Thank you for all your support and attention.

Best Regards,

Song, Dae Sup

President,

KWDG